Monday, August 24, 2015

A day off.

Today I took a well deserved day off. Had cereal and coffee for breakfast then sat on the deck. Helped Rich move an old hot water heater, then sat on the deck. Went into town for some great chinese lunch and then came back and sat on the deck and visited. I got a few pictures of the resident turkeys but none of the local deer. Though I saw them, just didn't have my camera with. After a supper of chickenfried steak and fresh local corn on the cob I went for a walk up their driveway to look for the deer and to figure the best track out of their much to be desired gravel driveway. There are a few soft areas that are better off avoided on a big roadbike like the FJR. I figured it out and went back and got in the hot tub for a little relaxation. Came in and rinsed off and here I am blogging and having fresh canalope. A most excellent day off. Tommorow I will head for home and be home weds. A couple pics.
The turkeys and Rich and Lynn's house. That is all for now.

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful way to spend the day off the bike. Have a great ride today.

    ReplyDelete