Saturday, August 13, 2022

Saturday, Day 10, Sturgis 2022, back home

 On Saturday I got up early and had left the hotel by 7:30a.m. for the final leg of my trip home from the Sturgis motorcycle rally. The weather this morning was cloudy and about 60 degrees. It really didn't warm up and stayed cloudy for the 271 miles I had left to cover to get home. I was home by 1p.m..

I relaxed and had some lunch before unpacking and getting things put away. The bike needs a good washing. That will happen in the next few days. After a great dinner of Five Hour Stew and buttered bread I went to work on my mileage spreadsheet. It showed that I traveled 2617 miles, used 50.16 gallons of fuel costing 240.49 dollars at an average cost per gallon of $4.79. The price per gallon ended up being $.91 cents per gallon more than last year. The best news was my mile per gallon at 52.17.

Starting mileage for Sturgis 2022.

Ending mileage for Sturgis 2022

Me and my bike safely back home.

Trip spreadsheet for 2022 Sturgis trip.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome Home. Thank you for coming back safely.

    ReplyDelete