Thursday, February 22, 2018

Road Trip Day 8

Flat Ryan and I left the hotel this morning. What time I'm not sure, about 10am I believe. That would be Pacific time. Shortly aftter leaving Laughlin NV, we passed thru 3 states in a matter of a dozen miles and 1 time zone.
Started in Nevada, passed thru California and into Arizona. Flat Ryan and I are covering some ground and more than a few states on this trip.
We stopped at the Parker dam site for a few pics. You were not allowed to walk out onto the dam itself, bummer.
Narrow entry, no motorhomes or trailers allowed.
A little of the not so varying terrain.
This is a large chicken egg production facility. Yup as far as I know, eggs are still shot staight out of a chickens ass. Wow.
In the town of Boise AZ, not far from Hope AZ is a small military memorial.
M-60 tank, M-109 howitzer and ?? truck.
A few of the numerous plaques on hand.
And finally, today's sunset.
Another great day with great weather but a little windy with gusts. Tommorrow we start for home. Hope to add a few more states to the total travelled through.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you're enjoying the warmer weather but you're missing out on all the snow here!!! I woke up to 10 inches of fresh stuff this morning. More is expected Saturday night too!!! You'll have to get the snowmobile out when you get home... Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you do any gambling in Laughlin? That plaque about the donkey is hilarious :) Another great sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah I gambled. I left about $4 dollars ahead, and had fun.

    ReplyDelete