Sunday, February 25, 2018

Road Trip Day 10

Another long day in the truck. Left Moriarty NM This morning, Saturday the 24th about 8am. This seems to be our normal starting time. We ended our day in Sidney NE. Heavy winds today. First a great tailwind and then a pain in the butt crosswind. Some pics for today.
This is along US hwy 84.
Flat Ryan and I had more learning opportunities today and some great views.
Neat view.
Flat Ryan adds another state to his list.
The road followed the old Santa Fe trail in a few spots.
Lots of wind turbines here facing a huge valley to the north and west.
Not my last chance. I've been here before with my friend Erik.
I like this picture.
The late day sun sure makes the colors pop.
And we add another state to the list.
Tommorrow we will head into South Dakota and start heading east again.
Only 560 miles today.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have a picture of that same "Last Chance" sign!!! I thunk we took it on the fly!

    ReplyDelete