Thursday, March 8, 2018

OH Boy Another (Workout)

I say that because overnight monday into tuesday we recieved between 6-7 inches of fresh snow. It took Wendie and I about an hour to get things cleaned up, using a snowblower and shovels. In the afternoon we bowled on our tuesday league. My first game was great, a 213. After that it was all down hill, a 172 and a 154, but I did cover my average which is 166. On weds, Gib and Jean plus myself got in a nice ride in the morning. We made a 50 mile circle. I hadn't been on some of the trails we traversed which was great. We only made one stop. I need to take more pics on the trail, hard to do unless you are leading.
My plan is to get one more ride in tommorrow morning and then clean the sled up and summerize it. They are talking 30's and 40's next week, and no snow. That's a trail killer.
Just a couple of pics to post.
Wendie helping with late winter snow management.
Only pic from weds ride.
Dinner guests on weds. We had our normal 5 show up. We can tell them apart from body marks. If you count the deer in this picture there are 6. This was taken just before 8 more deer came up the trail from the north along the lakeshore. This evolved into a fight in about 10 seconds over the food. Our 5 won the battle.
Posers headed for the hills.
And finally our sunset on weds, march 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment