Sunday, March 11, 2018

Last Ride.

Ok, so today Sunday March 11, I really believe that I did go for my last snowmobile ride of the year. It was a nice day though we had an overcast sky. I met my friends Gib and Jean out on the lake in front of their house on Upper Twin Lake. We headed over to our friend Joanne's house for lunch. We met my wife Wendie there and had chili for lunch and strawberry pie for desert. After visiting for a while we jumped back on our machines and backtracked a couple of miles to intersection 71 and turned left instead of right and took a different way home. Total miles for this lunch ride 40 miles. The trails that we took today had some really bald spots and gravel. I'm sure that I wore my carbides down a little. That's why they are replaceable.
My friends Gib and Jean.
View of the Chippewa River from Joanne's house.

2 comments:

  1. Time to put it away for the summer. I suppose this means that it's time to start tearing the plastic off the Kawasaki and pulling off the radiator??

    ReplyDelete