Saturday, August 24, 2024

Thursday, Day 10

 We didn't push getting started on Thursday morning. We wanted to make sure that we didn't catch up to the rain we have been following since yesterday. We were sucessful and only ran into a few damp roads the last 100 miles. It was 260 miles to my house outside Hayward WI from Clara City MN. No wind to speak of, if anything it was a bit of a help. Gas mileage went up to over 54 MPG on this last day driving 60-65 MPH.

Only put on 1994 miles this trip thanks to catching covid somewhere sometime before I left home, but not really sure. Chills, sweats, headache, mild fever and low energy, also no appetite.

Left home on tuesday the 6th and by sunday the 11th I figured I had something going on. On monday the 12th I tested positive for covid. Laid around the campground monday and tuesday and headed home on wednesday.

Ending mileage.

Spreadsheet for this trip.
It was still a good trip, just to short.


No comments:

Post a Comment