Friday, August 11, 2023

Sturgis, day 8

 On thursday the 8th day of my annual run to Sturgis I took the fast way down to Hot Springs, SD to visit my friends Preston and Eugenia. They have a rock shop just north of Hot Springs on US hwy 385. Hung out there for a few hours solving all the worlds problems.

Coming home I took the more scenic, slower way back to the campground. Saw some Buffalo, but didn't stop for a picture as they were to close to the road for comfort. I didn't want to get tossed around like I've seen on TV. Total mileage for the day was close to 250 miles. It was a really nice day to be out for a ride.

My friend Erik should be here this afternoon. Tomorrow we head off into Montana. I'm looking forward to that. The plan is to visit Montana, Idaho, Wyoming and Utah before heading back home. Will be back home about the 20th of August.

Stopped at Sheridan Lake for a little break.

Sheridan lake.
That's all for now.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment