Saturday, August 19, 2023

Home on Day 16

 Today friday August 18th we left Watertown SD for the last leg back home. It was about 350 miles. The weather was good except for the wind. It was a south south east wind about 15-20 mph. Which meant kind of a cross wind for us. We left just before 9am and arrived home at about 3:45pm. Did not take any pictures. We were on a mission to just get home and relax. The bike is a mess with bugs. I'll worry about that sunday or monday.

I've got all the mileage stats done and they are as follows: 4150 miles driven. I used 78.85 gallons of gas at a total cost of $362.67 dollars which averages out to $4.60 cents a gallon for premium gas.

My miles per gallon came in at 52.632. Very good mileage for a 107 cubic inch motor.

I ride a 2021 Heritage Classic 107.

I want to thank my friend Erik for taking this trip with me. We had a great time knocking out the miles.

Spreadsheet of fuel used on trip.


Starting mileage August 3rd.

Ending mileage August 18th.
I hope you have enjoyed my narrative on this my 47th trip to Sturgis and beyond.
Comments are always welcome. I've noticed only one comment this trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment