Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Sturgis 2020 Todays ride

 Today after lunch I decided to take a ride up Spearfish canyon to Cheyenne Crossing. It was a very hot day by 12:30pm when I left. The temp ran right around 95 to 99.


The start of the run up the canyon.


Bridal Veil Falls, plenty of bikes here checking it out. I didn't mix and mingle.


Not alot of traffic.


Spearfish creek.

A blow down area.  Alot of the pine trees were snapped off up 15-20 feet.



Plenty of people at Cheyenne Crossing and no social distancing.



This is at the top of the hill heading north out of Deadwood.



Nice day for a ride but a little warm.




Stopped by the Stone house Saloon out on Hwy 34. Lots of people, the band was playing, it's a party. I didn't participate. The whole ride today totaled 94 miles. Having a short riding day was fine with me, it gave me more time to visit with Rich and Lynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment