Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Sturgis 2020---"Rolling the Dice"

 On Tues August 11 I left the Hampton Inn in Jamestown at 8:30am and headed west on Int 94. I stayed on the interstate for 186 miles getting off at exit 72 and headed south on the Enchanted Hightway.


Nice rest stops along Interstate 94.

Stopped for gas in New Salem ND.



The price of gas at the Cenex. Of course I chose the 87 oct non-ethanol for the FJR, it runs great on it. I also got to meet Salem Sue, up on the hill.




A very nice rest area with a nice viewpoint.

Views from the Enchaned Highway.

Geese in flight along Interstate 94, exit 72.

The road in is lined with these posts of geese in flight. Then I headed south to the rest of the sculptures along the road.

Deer crossing is the title.




Grasshoppers. A fitting name. The kids like to crawl around on them.






Fishermans Dream. That's alot of fish.


Pheasants on the Prairie.



Teddy Roosevelt Rides Again.

Tin Family.

And then on to South Dakota.

 Got to my final destitation about 3 mountain time. 420 miles. 70mph moving average. 

Going for a ride today, just not sure were yet.

2 comments:

  1. Cool Pics Pops! I like the alien too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been too long since I rode the Enchanted Highway... Adding to the must do list.

    ReplyDelete