Monday, July 8, 2019

Random pictures.

Thought I would post some pictures I've taken in May of this year.
May 7. The deer and large Mouth Bass where hanging around. 4 nice bass around the dock.
May 10. The deer love it here and so did a beaver. It took down 4 small trees about 2" in diameter over the course of a week before being persuaded to move on.
May 17&18. Turtles getting some sun and everybody loves a little grape jelly.
Did I say everybody loves a little grape jelly.
May 23. Looks like they want to hitch a ride.
Also May 23 was our 41st wedding anniversary.
We had dinner with friends Erik and Nancy at the Garmisch Inn. A grand old place. My meal was great, my wife was disappointed in hers.
And finally one of the many reasons why I live here.
And that was May.

No comments:

Post a Comment