Tuesday, April 2, 2019

A Few Pictures

Not much to say. Just a few pictures to post and hoping for warmer weather.
The forecast for the first week of April for Duluth, MN which is 80 miles Northwest of us. Our weather will be about the same for this week.
Our yard this morning, we have a westerly view. The line of snow running left to right is what is left of the deer trail running through our yard. they pack the snow down and it takes longer to melt.
The deer stopped by for dinner. I really like the black and white rendition. It looks like a pencil drawing.
There have been alot of geese and swans moving through in the last week. I also saw a river otter this morning going across our lagoon. That's all for now.
Oh one more thing. Here's my score from my 3rd game last night. My first game was 157. Second game was 176.
Best game I've bowled in a long time. My score is the one on the top.

1 comment:

  1. The temperature got up to 10 C (50 F) here this weekend and everybody had their coats off. Really, if it was that cold inside I'd be pulling out the heated blankets and stoking the fire. Temperature is all relative ... until it get's unbearably hot that is. Then it's just hell.

    ReplyDelete