Sunday, September 10, 2017

It has begun!

I have noticed over the past two weeks the season has started its march towards fall. 2 weeks ago we had 10 hummingbird's at our 3 feeders. In 1 day 8 of them left town. Yesterday there where still 2 hanging around.
We had a low of 39 degrees Fahranheit a few days ago. The coat on the Whitetail deer has changed from brown to almost all grey.

The deer in July.

The same deer today.

It was such a nice day today that I thought I would go for a short ride while the paint dried on a project I'm doing for my wife.
The bees are extra busy these days.

The trees are starting to change. Rite now it is the maples and the poplar. It does seem a little early but it is almost mid Sept.
Some pics from my 31 mile loop.

The Sumac is turning a wonderful shade of red.

More color, and it will only get better in the next few weeks.

Lots to see.
It was a great ride. Short but a good break.
I will be heading back out to Sturgis SD this Weds. They run the Supermoto races through the downtown streets of Sturgis. They throw in a couple dirt sections also. I've gone 2 of the last 3 years and love that style racing.
Until my next post, be safe, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment