Monday, November 7, 2022

Recent Sunsets

 We've had some nice sunsets the last few weeks and one nice sunrise that I was actually up for.


This is from Oct 25 from our deck.
Oct 29 looking out our front door.


Took these  on Oct 31 as I was coming back from Ashland. The location is along HWY 63 south of US HWY 2 a few miles. The cows were totally uninterested.
This was taken friday Nov 4th. The camera on auto tends to lighten the whole scene.

I made a slight shutter speed adjustment but it was still not what I saw with the naked eye.

One more Shutter adjustment and I got what it actually looked like. It was very beautiful.
Had to buy a new pickup after mine was totaled because of hail damage. Picked this up Nov 4th. 2022 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, 5.7 Hemi, 6'4" box. I love it.
That's about all for now.
Thanks for looking.









 




No comments:

Post a Comment