Monday, June 4, 2018

Cushman Rally

Arrived today, Monday at 8am.
I've never seen so many scooters in one place. I took a ton of pics of various machines.
Every rally should have at least one honda powered scooter and one Rat Bike type scooter.
I heard that the Airborne troops had these, and the navy.
One of the machines that Art brought.
The scooter show floor. Alot of really sharp scooters on display.
This next machine I thought was really sharp.
Plenty of thought went into that build.
Scooters for sale and being repaired along with just good old conversation in the shade on a hot day.
Many styles and colors. Plus one for my friend back in WI. Green of course.
I like.
I like the v-twin motor option.
Ready for a road trip. Which version do you like?
A few more for your enjoyment and below is one looking for some love.
Will try to post more later. I heard there is going to be a parade later. Everybody loves a parade.
And finally the rig that got use hereI.. More later.

3 comments:

  1. I'm liking the green one!!! That's a lot of scooters. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine what it would be like to ride the scooter with the 4 cylinder Honda motor... Too much motor not enough bike

    ReplyDelete