Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Sturgis, day 6 & 7

 Tuesday was an easy day did a little riding and then went to visit my friend Lynn. We spent the afternoon just relaxing and talking. Went for an early supper and then watched some tv and had a few drinks. Wednesday I went into Sturgis to do my shopping and did alot of people watching. That never gets old. You see some real characters. All sizes, shapes and manner of dress or lack there of. Had hoped to ride Vanocker Canyon road out of Sturgis but the cops had it closed off. They usually only do that if there is a bad accident or a fatality. So I took a different way back to camp. Only pictures today are of downtown Sturgis. It wasn't to crowded when I got there but was plenty crowded by the time I left. Glad that I know ways in and out of Sturgis to avoid most of the traffic. The only pictures that I took today are of main street Sturgis.


Main street.



A few more main street pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment