Thursday, August 17, 2023

Headed home Day 15

 Today thursday August 17, Erik and I left Gillette WY about 9 am and headed for Watertown SD. Todays mileage was 465 miles. The weather today was perfect for riding. Only hit two areas of road constuction and the delays were minimal. I just reviewed the few photos I took today and they all for the most part seem a little out of focus. I may have to upgrade my phone. I'm kind of disappointed at this point.

Tomorrow is the last leg of our trip. It looks to be about 350 miles and a little more than 6 hours. With breaks it will probably be closer to 7 hous.

I will post a few pictures but they aren't very good.

Wind power out near Newell SD.
Our worst traffic delay, only about 10 minutes.

Your author waiting to get going.

All the crops look in great shape..

Lots of bales.

A medium sized tractor judging from some I saw today.
Don't know what this is all about but it is just west of Clark SD.
I will do a wrap up of my trip out west in the next day or two.
Saw this in our room tonight.. I guess you have to be very clear about what no smoking means.










No comments:

Post a Comment